Thursday 19 May 2016

King Kong gloves and a shop window full of monkeys

I love monkeys, gorillas, apes and any sort of primate.  In fact, I have a large collection of them - soft toys, ceramics, such as monkey-shaped teapots, cups and plates decorated with monkeys and a plastic Kong Kong-shaped water-drinking bottle - but not the real thing!

My design of King Kong's face and part of the Empire State Building features on a pair of fingerless mitts and the PDF knitting pattern is available from my store on Ravelry

King Kong's face and the Empire State Building on a pair of hand knitted fingerless mitts
I have been to New York several times in the past and on one of my trips came across this shop window display.  Of course, I had to take a photograph of it!

New York shop window full of toy monkeys and bananas
http://www.ravelry.com/designers/twisted-classics

No comments:

Post a Comment